Professional customer service, sales, and trainer’s skills trainer.
Facilitates trainings in the areas of customer service and sales, communication, team-building, and Train the Trainer.
Consults in the development of customer service standards or sales manuals, and in the development of internal training systems and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pedagogy at Riga Pedagogy and Educational Management Academy;
- Leadership development program – Liam Ulvhag, Stockholm School of Economics;
- Added to her knowledge at IATA (International Air Transport Association), including the course "Advanced Train the Trainer"; obtained several certificates for coaching methodology application.
- Air Baltic Corporation service training director, service and sales instructor, and senior stewardess.
- Facilitated trainings for more than 40 organizations, grounded in experience-based practical effectiveness.
- The presenter’s personality. The combination of theory with activities and real further application. (Corporate course "The Presenter’s Skills Development Training")
- Activities, which show the applicability of methods/skills. Great examples from life which were used in a suitable way. (Corporate course "The Presenter’s Skills Development Training")
- The presenter! It seemed like she could teach anything. Therefore, the topics, which didn’t seem to be very interesting at first, turned out to be creative, compelling and will be applied in future. (Corporate course "High-Quality Service to Cooperation Partners")