Leadership development expert, consultant and trainer with 20 years of experience in personnel and organization’s management.
Facilitates trainings in the areas of business management, leadership development, communication, cooperation, personal development and personnel management.
As a certified and actively practicing coach with 10 years of experience, she works with managers of various levels in business and public sector.
Advises in the creation and implementation of the competency model, reqruitment and competences evaluation processes, diagnosis of development needs, development planning and performance management, creation of personnel development systems, supports the development and implementation of vision, mission and values.
Does competences assessment using 360 degree method, leadership development center and SHL or Cut-e testing.
- Studying for PhD in Business Management at RISEBA;
- Masters’ degree in Organizational Psychology, University of Latvia;
- Certificates in Individual and Team Coaching at the Baltic Coaching Centre and the Riga Coaching School (accredited by the International Coaching Federation – ICF)
- Board Member of the Latvian Coaching Federation (ICF Latvia);
- Senior Consultant and Board Member at SIA Fontes Executive Search;
- Board Member of Latvia’s Organizational Psychology Association;
- Director of the Personnel Department at AS BTA;
- The presenter was very competent and used various approaches so that the activity would be interesting. (“The Manager as a Developer (Coach)” corporate course)
- I enjoyed Olga’s professionalism, the participant involvement and the contact with the group. (“Motivational Management” corporate course)
- Practical examples, structured information. I will compare them with our descriptions of competencies, guidelines. Localization. (A Competencies Approach in Personnel Management. The Competency Interview Public Course."