Internationally recognized leadership consultant and trainer with more than 20 years of practical experience. Practicing clinical psychologist, manager, and human rights activist.
Facilitates trainings and consults in the areas of business management, leadership development, communication, team-building, Train the Trainer, and personal efficiency.
- Master's degree in Clinical psychology, the University of Latvia;
- Added to her knowledge at the Leadership and Management Institute, USA, at the International Adlerian Psychological Society, Hungary, and continues educational activities in other organizations.
- Head of WellbeingLab;
- Chairperson of the Board at DIA+LOGS;
- Lecturer at the International Higher School of Practical Psychology, the University of Latvia, and Rīga Stradiņš University;
- Training Manager at Eniro Latvija;
- Head of Training Department at B.P.I.S.;
- Director of INGLE;
- Founder of various non-governmental organizations, chairperson, or member of committees or boards.
- I created a list with specific things to do concerning useful changes in my everyday work. (Open course "Modern Methods in Adult Learning")
- I really liked the course. Everything was connected with situations that arise daily. Absolutely everything can be used in life. (Corporate course "Effective Communication: How to Talk and Develop Relationships")
- The presenter’s ability to adapt flexibly to the audience and to change the initial programme over time, corresponding to the actual situation and the most important issues. (Corporate course "Effective Communication Within a Team")
7., 8. Dec